Business Continuity for Large Businesses or Enterprises
(More than 1000 Employees)
Large and enterprise sized companies must meet risk management, business continuity, safety, and process improvement standards in a highly competitive environment.
Resources (people, expertise, budget, etc.) may be more available, but the risks to facilities, business operations, employees, financial expectations, and reputation of the company and corporate officers are exponentially greater than faced by SMBs.
Depending on the organization, business continuity functions may be fragmented across different functions such as IT, Environmental Health & Safety, Security, Compliance, or other offices reducing the effectiveness of a business continuity program.
Companies with successful business continuity programs may need outside expertise, perspectives, or reviews to find ways to improve their BC Program.
Large businesses and enterprises should implement a business continuity program utilizing a standards based Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as defined in ISO 22301 or NFPA 1600.
Integrate employee preparedness training with corporate training programs.
Accinctus Solutions for Large Businesses or Enterprises:
- Comprehensive business continuity consulting assistance to establish, manage, or improve your company business continuity program enhancing your internal expertise and resources.
- Completion of Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis, or specific threat and mitigation assessments.
- Completion of formal audits or internal reviews focused on program improvement, compliance, or certification to standards such as ISO 22301, NFPA 1600 or PS-Prep.
- Development of a comprehensive training program for employees, team members, managers and executives
- Development and facilitation of exercises to identify gaps in program effectiveness and highlight areas for improvement.
- On-call emergency operations assistance to continuity teams or managers during or after a disaster when extra expertise and manpower is required.